Deodorant Foot Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
Net Wt. 1.8 oz/50 g
At the end of a long work-day, 1-2 dispenses of this low-foaming cleansing and deodorizing gel is all you need to revive and refresh tired and sweaty feet. Our patent pending cleansing gel is powered by plant derived saponins and enzymes. Naturally derived glycerin, restorative grade aloe, sodium PCA, and erythritol lend this soft and light gel exceptional moisturizing quality to keep your feet moisturized upon cleansing.
- Around the world, saponins derived from diverse plants have been used for centuries for cleansing applications. The efficacy of this gentle and non-irritant formula comes from the select grade of naturally occurring plant saponins that effectively cleanse not only dirt but environmental pollutants, body oils and proteins
- Unlike traditional soaps and synthetic surfactants, this easy to rinse off formula is designed not to leave behind residues that increase trans-epidermal water loss and skin irritation, making it beneficial for normal skin as well as those who experience skin barrier impairment as seen in atopic dermatitis.
- Efficacy is not impacted by water hardness, suitable for use at home and away
- Helps maintain native skin pH and microbiota that are critical to maintain skin barrier function against moisture loss and infections
- Designed not to mask but to neutralize the foot malodors without directly affecting the native skin microbiota
- Moisturizing formula uses a combination of humectants and bioactive grade of aloe vera that helps increase skin hydration
- Gentle on skin, suitable for feet sensitive to sun light due to repeated use of skin exfoliants e.g. enzymes, alpha and beta hydroxy acids
- synthetic surfactants that strip the skin of natural emollients and cause skin irritation
- broad spectrum antimicrobial preservatives
- irritant moisturizer e.g. urea
- chemical exfoliants e.g. enzymes, alpha & beta hydroxy acids
- added fragrance
For external use only. Use only as directed. Conduct a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.