Deodorant Foot Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
Net Wt. 1.8 oz/50 g
At the end of a long work-day, 1-2 dispenses of this low-foaming cleansing and deodorizing gel is all you need to revive and refresh tired and sweaty feet. Our patent pending cleansing gel is powered by plant derived saponins and enzymes. Naturally derived glycerin, restorative grade aloe, sodium PCA, and erythritol lend this soft and light gel exceptional moisturizing quality to keep your feet moisturized upon cleansing.
- Around the world, saponins derived from diverse plants have been used for centuries for cleansing applications. The efficacy of this gentle and non-irritant formula comes from the select grade of naturally occurring plant saponins that effectively cleanse not only dirt but environmental pollutants, body oils and proteins
- Unlike cleansers made with traditional soaps and widely used synthetic surfactants, this easy to rinse off formula is designed not to leave behind residues that increase trans-epidermal water loss and skin irritation, making it beneficial for normal skin as well as those who experience skin barrier impairment as seen in atopic dermatitis.
- The efficacy of this cleanser is not impacted by water hardness making it effective and suitable for use at home and away
- The cleanser helps maintain native skin pH and its microbiota to help maintain skin barrier function against moisture loss and infections.
- The cleanser is designed not to mask but to neutralize the foot malodors without directly affecting the native skin microbiota
- The moisturizing efficacy of the cleanser comes from its use of humectants in combination with bioactive grade of aloe vera that helps increase skin hydration
- The formula is gentle on skin and is perfect for those whose feet could be sensitive to sun light due to repeated use of products containing skin exfoliants like enzymes, alpha and beta hydroxy acids and irritant moisturizers
- synthetic surfactants that strip the skin of natural emollients and cause skin irritation
- broad spectrum antimicrobial preservatives
- irritant moisturizer like urea
- chemical exfoliants like enzymes, alpha and beta hydroxyl acids
- added fragrance
For external use only. Use only as directed. Conduct a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.