Deodorant Foot Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
The cleanser and the soothing Neem foot balm are perfect for at home self care when professional pedicure services are unavailable to many at this time.
Options at cart checkout:
- Pick up for local orders: Sat 10 am - 12:30 pm at Upper Merion Farmer's Market, 175 W Valley Forge Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Use discount code 'footcareduo' to get 25% off of soothing Neem foot balm with purchase of regular priced deodorant foot cleanser
Net Wt. 1.8 oz/50 g
At the end of a long work-day, 1-2 dispenses of this low-foaming cleansing and deodorizing gel is all you need to revive and refresh tired and sweaty feet. Our patent pending cleansing gel is powered by plant derived saponins and enzymes. Naturally derived glycerin, restorative grade aloe, sodium PCA, and erythritol lend this soft and light gel exceptional moisturizing quality to keep your feet moisturized upon cleansing.
Features + Benefits:
- Light, soft, and gentle formula
- Low foaming and easy to rinse off
- Powered by naturally occurring plant saponins and enzymes
- Cleanses not only dirt but environmental pollutants, body oils and proteins
- Unlike traditional soaps and synthetic surfactants, cleanser is designed not to leave behind residues that increase trans-epidermal water loss and skin irritation, making it beneficial for normal skin as well as those who experience skin barrier impairment as seen in atopic dermatitis.
- Unlike traditional soaps, designed for use with hard water
- Helps maintain native skin pH and microbiota that are critical to maintain skin barrier function against moisture loss and infections
- Designed not to mask but to neutralize the foot malodors without directly affecting the native skin microbiota as seen with products containing antimicrobial actives including odor masking essential oils
- Moisturizing formula uses a combination of humectants and bioactive grade of aloe vera that helps increase skin hydration
- Gentle on skin, suitable for feet sensitive to sun light due to repeated use of skin exfoliants e.g. enzymes, alpha and beta hydroxy acids
- synthetic surfactants that strip the skin of natural emollients and cause skin irritation
- broad spectrum antimicrobial preservatives
- irritant moisturizer e.g. urea
- chemical exfoliants e.g. enzymes, alpha & beta hydroxy acids
- added fragrance