Soothing Foot Balm
This product is currently sold out.
The soothing foot balm and deodorant saponin foot cleanser are perfect for at home self care when professional pedicure services are unavailable to many at this time.
Options at cart checkout :
- Pick up for local orders: Sat 10 am - 12:30 pm at Upper Merion Farmer's Market, 175 W Valley Forge Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Use discount code 'footcareduo' to get 25% off of soothing Neem foot balm with purchase of regular priced deodorant foot cleanser
Net Wt. 2.5 oz/71 g
Foot cream alternative for cracked heels that is powered by nourishing vitamin E and lecithin to bring dry, chapped, and dehydrated skin back to life. Neem oil relieves inflammation and along with emollient rich kokum butter, soybean oil, and rice bran wax helps restore protective barrier to lock in moisture all winter long, or any time of year with low humidity. The invigorating scent of lemongrass and patchouli oils will uplift your mood and control foot odor.
Features + Benefits:
- Designed exclusively with selective grades of plant derived emollients that nourish and naturally blend with skin
- Keeps feet healthy and leaves them smoother and softer than before as the balm softens cracked heels and tough calluses
- 100% petroleum free and vegan
- 100% natural non-greasy and gentle formula
- Effective alternative to petroleum based ointments and creams for daily diabetic foot care and post partum dry skin
- Neem oil is extensively used for skin care applications in traditional Indian medicine. We use a select grade of neem oil containing multifunctional constituents to offer improved efficacy and microbial control.
- Lecithin constitutes the main building block of living cell membranes and possesses excellent biocompatibility. A high efficiency grade lecithin lends this balm protective and restorative properties to aid in skin rejuvenation.
- The hands free roll on glides effortlessly to help form a long lasting and uniform skin protective barrier to hydrate skin and lock in moisture
For lasting benefit and to lock in moisture:
- AM/PM: apply and massage in immediately post foot cleansing
- apply after foot soaks or exfoliation
- wear moisturizing socks post application
- petroleum by-products e.g. mineral oil, microcryalline wax
- non-biodegradable silicones e.g. dimethicone
- animal derived emollients e.g. beeswax, lanolin
- irritant moisturizers e.g. urea
- synthetic anti-fungals e.g. tolnaftate
- synthetic preservatives
- synthetic fragrance