Soothing Foot Balm
This product is currently sold out.
Net Wt. 2.5 oz/71 g
Nourishing vitamin E and lecithin bring dry, chapped, and dehydrated skin back to life. Neem oil relieves inflammation and along with emollient rich kokum butter, soybean oil, and rice bran wax helps restore protective barrier to lock in moisture all winter long, or any time of year with low humidity. The invigorating scent of lemongrass and patchouli oils will uplift your mood and control foot odor.
- Keep feet healthy and looking great with 100% petroleum free and vegan soothing balm that relieves and softens cracked heels and tough calluses
- This 100% natural non-greasy and gentle balm offers an effective alternative to petroleum based products for daily diabetic foot care and post partum dry skin as the formula is crafted exclusively with selective grades of plant derived emollients that nourish and naturally blend with skin leaving it smoother and softer than before
- Neem oil has been used extensively for skin care applications in traditional Indian medicine. For improved efficacy, we use a select grade of neem oil that has been characterized for its multifunctional constituents that offer skin care benefits along with microbial control.
- Lecithin constitutes the main building block of living cell membranes and possesses excellent biocompatibility. This foot care balm contains a high efficiency grade of lecithin that lends protective and restorative properties to aid in skin rejuvenation.
- The hands free roll on glides effortlessly to help form a long lasting and uniform skin protective occlusive barrier to hydrate skin and lock in moisture
For lasting benefit and to lock in moisture:
- AM/PM: apply and massage in immediately post foot cleansing
- apply after foot soaks or exfoliation
- wear moisturizing socks post application
Unlike most of the conventional foot care products, this product is free from:
- petroleum by-products like mineral oil and microcryalline wax
- emollient non-biodegradable silicones like dimethicone
- animal derived emollients like beeswax and lanolin
- skin irritant moisturizers like urea
- synthetic anti-fungals like tolnaftate
- synthetic preservatives
- synthetic fragrance
For external use only. Use only as directed. Conduct a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.